We are looking for a talented and creative Unity Game Developer to work at the highest level of virtual and augmented reality. You will be responsible for implementing game functionality, and translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game.
• Offer technical solutions, innovate and improve the quality of implementation, performance, and usability of the editor, tools, and toolchain as a whole
• Keep the existing engine and tools up to date with the latest changes that occurred in the development pipeline (e.g. new SDKs or middleware versions)
• Implement new game features and services in close partnership with the content team of the project
• Improve existing game features based on design requests
• Be involved with rapid prototyping of new gameplay features
• Write technical design documents, for milestones and internal use.
• Provide guidance/mentorship to other developers on the team
• Work with project management to plan task scheduling/resource assignment/risk evaluation.